Am I Gluten-Free? Mind Blowing Facts!
It is estimated that there is around 8.5 million people in the uk who are gluten intolerant.
- Don't be afraid if you see the ingredient Codex Wheat Starch in gluten-free products. Codex Wheat Starch is produced to a trace level and is simply used to improve the texture and quality and as long as it is within the codex standards of 20 parts per million it is still acceptable for those who are on a gluten free diet.
- If you regularly having any of the following symptoms you may be gluten-free and not be aware of it; bloating, diarrhoea, abdominal pain, headaches, feeling tired, depression, unexplained weight loss, iron deficiency and so much more.
- There are over 200 medical conditions that gluten can either contribute towards, make worse or even cause.
- Gluten is in things that you wouldn't imagine, did you know that when you lick an envelope some may contain gluten!
- Other sneaky products that you may not be aware contain gluten, chewing gum, instant coffee, alcohol and soy sauce.
With an estimated 8.5 million people being gluten-free in the Uk alone you may be surprised to find that you are gluten-free too.
We bring you Bye Bye Gluten to prevent you having any of the above issues while still being able to satisfy your sweet tooth.